20 Books of Summer has come to an end which means it’s time for me to share with y’all a final update on how I did. This challenge took place from June 1st to September 1st and it’s hosted by Cathy from 746Books. Prior to this year I attempted this challenge and failed both times and I only set my goal for 10 books those times. This year I decided to try for the full 20 books. Did I manage to read all 20 books? Read on to find out.
- The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
- The Wrong Kind of Love by Lexi Ryan
- The One by Kiera Cass
- Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales
- Lucky in Love by Kasie West
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
- The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
- Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer
- The Dating Dare by Jayci Lee
- When Sparks Fly by Helena Hunting
- The One With You by Kristina Steiner
- Safekeeping by Eva MacKenzie
- Tangled Threat by Heather Graham
- Beautifully Broken by Laura Lee
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- The Secret Note by Lauren Rowe
- Sparrow by L.J. Shen
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- Blanca & Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore
In total I managed to read 15/20 books I put on my TBR. While I didn’t read all 20 books I am still really happy with what I did read for 2 reasons. The first reason being this is the best I have ever done while attempting this challenge and the second reason being this isn’t all of the books I read over the past 3 months. In addition to the 15 I read from this list I read 27 more books. I could have easily switched out books and said I completed the challenge but I wanted to stick to the original TBR I set to see how much I could actually read. So while I didn’t read the full 20 from this list I am still counting this as a success.
Did you participate in this challenge? How did you do? How many books did you end up reading? Will you be participating next year?