So this months book haul is pretty typical. I got several free books on Amazon, I was gifted a couple books which were both a very nice surprise, I was sent one by a publisher, I won a giveaway and another one of my preorders came in the mail. I will say this months haul is smaller than last months haul so that’s a positive. Anyways let me stop talking and just get to what you are all here to see. The Books!!
~ Borrowed ~
If you are interested in trying out Scribd you can use this link to get 60 days free. In return I will get 30 days free. Also every book mentioned in this section I actually read this month.
- The Takeover by T.L. Swan (ebook from Kindle Unlimited)
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (audiobook from Scribd)
- Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King (audiobook from Scribd)
- Vicious by L.J. Shen (ebook from Kindle Unlimited)
- The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin (borrowed from library)
~ Free on Amazon ~
- Love, Comment, Subscribe by Cathy Yardley (Amazon Prime First Reads)
- The Hocus Pocus Magic Shop by Abigail Drake
- Kissing Books by Cat Johnson
- Violent Delights by Jessica Hawkins
~ Gifted/Giveaway Wins ~
- Black Water Sister by Zen Cho (giveaway win from Jennifer @onenightread)
- Red Screen by Stephen King (gifted from Janel @keeperofpages)
- Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice (gifted from Crystal @crystals_library)
~ Sent by Publisher ~
- What Remains An Inked In Gray Anthology by multiple authors
~ Purchased ~
- The Grip Series Box Set by Kennedy Ryan (All 3 ebooks were .99 so I of course had to buy them)
- The Wish by Nicholas Sparks (I preordered this book and will continue to preorder everything he writes)
That’s an additional 10 (technically 12 since one of them was a box set) added to my TBR. I also just realized that I actually hauled the exact same amount that I hauled last month. I completely forgot one of them was a set of 3 books. I added 8 ebooks to my kindle and 4 physical books to my shelves. Have you read any of these books? Are any of them on your TBR?