I can’t believe it’s already May. It seems like each month is going by faster and faster. Does anyone else feel that way or is it just me? I couldn’t really decide on what I wanted to read this month so I have a pretty small TBR. Most of these books are books I need to get reviews up for in the next week or so. I am planning on reading more than just these but these are definite reads for this month.
The books I plan to read in May are:
** Links will take you to the Goodreads page**
- Our Dirty Secret by Vivian Ward 460 pages
- Criminal Utopia 2: Wildfire by J. Arthur Squires 264 pages
- Shacking Up by Helena Hunting 481 pages
- 180 Seconds by Jessica Park 302 pages
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover 310 pages
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 313 pages
These are the 6 books I definitely plan to read this month. Like I said though I do hope to read more than this I just couldn’t decide what else I wanted to read. Have you read any of the books I mentioned? Were they any good? How many books do you plan on reading in May? I would love to hear from you in the comments below.