As you might know I decided to participate in 20 Books of Summer again this year. This challenge is hosted by Cathy from 746 Books. We are now into the 3rd and final month of this challenge so I thought I would give y’all an update on how I am doing so far. Every time I have attempted this challenge before I have always failed but my goal for this year is to read the full 20 books. Lets see what I’ve read so far.
Books Read In June:
- The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
- The Wrong Kind of Love by Lexi Ryan
- The One by Kiera Cass
- Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales
- Lucky in Love by Kasie West
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
Books I Read In July:
- The Secret Note by Lauren Rowe
- Tangled Threat by Heather Graham
- Safekeeping by Eva MacKenzie
- The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
- The Dating Dare by Jayci Lee
I read 5 books from my original TBR for this challenge and I still haven’t switched anything out however I might have to switch out 3 books otherwise I am not going to complete this challenge. I haven’t decided of I want to switch out the books I know I’m not going to get to or if I want to leave it as is because as things are right now I have done way better than I ever have before with this challenge. Below are the books that are remaining on my list and I have noted the ones I for sure plan to get to in August.
- Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer (August TBR)
- The One With You by Kristina Steiner
- Beautifully Broken by Laura Lee (August TBR)
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty (August TBR)
- Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin (August TBR)
- Sparrow by L.J. Shen
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab (August TBR)
- Blanca & Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore
Are you participating in the 20 Books of Summer challenge? How are you doing so far? Have you read any of the books I mentioned above?