In an effort to read more of the books that I own I have decided to make a list of 9 books I want to get to this year all of which I have physical copies of or I have the ebook except for one that I will be listening to the audiobook of because I don’t actually own that one yet. Some of the books on this list I have had for a couple of years and some I recently added to my TBR. I created a spread in my bullet journal of a stack of books with the titles in it and as I read the books I will color them in. Lets see what books I want to make a priority this year.
As you can clearly see in the picture above I am a horrible drawer but it will do. I have also already colored in one of my books. Some of these books I have had for a while and have been meaning to read since I got them but it hasn’t happened yet. Until NOW!! I am determined to finally read all of these books. Just in case you want more information on all of these books I am going to leave the Goodreads link for each one below.
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- Sadie by Courtney Summers
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
- All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
- Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Search for Maylee by Didi Oviatt
What books do you want to make a priority in 2019? Have you read any of the books I mentioned? Which one should I get to immediately?