In June of last year I looked back at my July 2016 book haul. I had planned to make it an ongoing series on my blog but for whatever reason I didn’t continue on with that. Until now! I started this series back up in January and today I am here to look back at June 2017. I don’t really have a goal for this I just kind of want to look back and see how much of what I have hauled I’ve actually read and it’s going to refresh my memory. Because I have chosen to read from my owned TBR for the majority of this year I am hoping that I will be marking some of these off. If I have reviewed the book I will leave links to my reviews otherwise I will make the text bold. Anyways let me stop blabbing and get to the books.
- Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
- See Me by Nicholas Sparks
- Ricochet by Krista & Becca Ritchie
- The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- It’s not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
- We’ll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
- The Perfectionist by Sara Shepard
- Love letter to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
- Famous Last Words by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
- First Love by James Patterson
- Twisted by Ashton Blackthorne
- Fragile by Drew Sera
- Date Me by Logan Chance
- One New Message by Vivian Ward
- Good Girls Do It Well by Aubrey Michelle
- Jameson by Jillian Quinn
- The Inevitable Collision of Birdie and Bash by Candace Ganger
- When The Serpent Bites by Nelsy Clerge
- Water Under the Bridge by Britney King
I’ve read 11/21 which is once again over half of what I hauled. When I started this series I was worried that I was going to be going through these and have barely read any of them but I am happy that I have actually read a decent amount of what I hauled in 2017. Are any of these on your TBR? Have you read any of them? And I am always up for a buddy read if anyone is interested in reading any of the ones I haven’t read yet.
Don’t forget to continue to do your part to help with the Black Lives Matter Movement!!
Starlah has created a google doc of resources and book recommendations
Myonna created a YouTube Playlist of Black booktubers to follow and support. Please follow those you are actually interested in there content and continuously support them. Don’t just follow them because it’s the thing to do right now.
A list of black owned bookstores by state to support.
My Instagram where I’ve created a BLM highlight of posts that could be helpful.
6 thoughts on “July 2017 Book Haul Revisited”
Over half once again, I’m impressed. I think you’re doing great with getting things read. I have so many old books on my shelves lol.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’ve definitely read more of the books I’ve hauled then I thought I would.
LikeLiked by 1 person