I last month I was going to be attempting a no book May. As you can tell from this post that didn’t go as planned. I was really good at not requesting any books from NetGalley and I only got one book from Amazon that was free. That to me is a success. The rest of the books I got are from giveaway wins or the were sent to me from the author. Without further ado lets get into the books I got in May.
- Cold Sober by Theresa Sopko
Books Received From the Author
- Sex Therapy by Jillian Quinn
- Heartborn by Terry Maggert
- Firestarter by Jackie Wang
- One Wild Night by Vivian Ward
- Donovan by Jillian Quinn
The next books I won from an Instagram giveaway that I entered. authorkathrynb hosted a giveaway of 6 books and I was chosen as the winner. I have only heard of one of these books but I am really excited to read them all.
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Obedience by V.G. Kilgore
- Fabrication of the Truth by Katie Kales
- 12 Hours in Paradise by Kathryn Berla
- Dream Me by Kathryn Berla
- What’s A Soulmate by Lindsey Ouimet
The last book I got for free because I signed up for the authors newsletter.
- No Regrets by Vivian Ward
Even though my no book May didn’t exactly go as planned it was much better than last months haul. Last month I had 27 books in my haul and this month I only have 13 so I cut it back by half. While not 100% successful I a happy with how much I did manage to cut back. How many books did you end up with this month? Did you get any of the same books I did?