Thanks to A Simply Enchanted Life for tagging me to do the Soul Ripping Romance Tag. For this I could probably just mention every single Nicholas Sparks book I have ever read but that would be taking the easy way out. However, I will most definitely mention at least one of his books. This is going to be hard for me to narrow down because I am a romance lover but I shall try. Ok so lets get on with the rules and the actual tag.
- Thank the person who tagged you and create a pingback to the original author Nel @ Reactionary Tales.
- Share at least 5 (but more are welcome) romances that tugged at your heart strings. That can be from books, movies, TV shows, manga; anything you can think of! They can be examples of sad tears, angry tears, happy tears, or a combination of all three.
- Nominate 5 (or more) people to share their emotional traumas.
- (Note: Try not to spoil the story for your readers in case they would like to check out these romances on their own.)
Here we go:
1.) Will Traynor and Louisa Clark (Me Before You)
This was so heart breaking. I cried reading the book and then tortured myself even more by watching the movie and crying even more.
2.) Belly and Conrad (Summer Trilogy)
I didn’t necessarily cry while reading this trilogy but I had so many emotions when it came to Belly and Conrad
3.) Tessa, Will, and Jem (TID Trilogy)
Once again I don’t think I cried about the actual romance in this trilogy just for other aspects but I had so many emotions and I was so torn throughout the entire trilogy. I was so invested that I read all 3 books in like 4 days or something crazy like that.
4.) Hazel and Augustus (The Fault in our Stars)
This was another heart breaking read and then to watch it all play out on screen was even more heart breaking
5) Dawson and Amanda (The Best of Me)
What really got me in this book was how everything ended.
I could have easily kept going but I would have been here all day so I stopped at just 5. I am not going to tag anyone in particular because I feel like I have been bombarding people with tags and I feel like I am being annoying so if you haven’t done this tag already and you want to then you can consider yourself tagged. Have you read any of the books I mentioned? Do you agree with me about the romance?